Monday 10 June 2013

wholesome salvation

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” John 8:32. So much has been said about salvation/Deliverance with no recourse to the origin of the spiritual slavery of man. The bible says “for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God”. Romans 3:23. This fall can be traced to the account in Genesis 6:3-6 when God excommunicated man spiritually because of sin. It is under this condition of excommunication that people today proclaim liberty without taking the necessary steps towards their reconciliation, resulting in their pretense to be clean but still in their Adamic condition.” There is a generation that is pure in its own eyes, Yet is not washed from its filthiness” proverbs 30:12 In their bid to be delivered from this condition, so go as far as cutting down trees and bushes as well as blaming the land for their situation, as they term it to be ancestral or whatever curses. It is in this condition that people claim to be Christians, wielding positions of authority in their churches even as overseers, pastors, evangelists, apostles, teachers, prophets etc., many of who command outrageous followership all over the world as powerful men of God. So many souls have gone after them, desiring to be free (delivered) but end up half Christians, zealous for, but unable to observe the law. Compare “For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do, but the evil that I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good .For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. But In see another law in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?” Romans 7:18-24 They are promised to be saved but end up becoming sons of perdition just because of ignorance and quest for miracle (Mystery of lawlessness).Romans 1:18-32; 2 Thessalonians 2:7-12; Jude 16-19 This is indeed a pitiable situation. JESUS CHRIST TO THE RESCUE: “For a long time, Israel has been without the true God, without a teaching priest, and without law: but when in their trouble they turned to the LORD God of Israel, and sought Him, HE was found by them” 2 Chronicles 15;1-3; Thus says the LORD: “Stand ye in the way and see, And ask for the old paths, where is the good way, And walk in it; Then find rest for your souls…” Jeremiah 6:16. Therefore “For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive” 1 Corinthians 15:21-22; For he says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation” 2 Corinthians 6:2 There is only ONE WAY to be free from the bondage of Satan (your final deliverance), after which you will not need run from one ‘man of God’ to the other in unending search for deliverance and miracle. Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and to the rest of the Apostles, men and brethren, what shall we do? Then Peter said to them ,Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins ; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit” Acts 2:37-38,Mark 16:15-16. A commission for the ONE CHURCH that abides in the wholesome doctrine of Jesus Christ.(Ephesians 4:3-5; 2 john 7-10) Comment any of Your questions and by God’s grace it will be treated as desired and according to the Bible Courtsey: THE CHURCH OF CHRIST (Recorgnising the true God) P.O. Box 12166,Umugasi, Aba, Abia State,Nigeria. Website : www.nzukochrist.org Your can also worship with us from So many other countries… Publised here by Chiume Gideon. You can also Join the group on facebook: www.facebook.com/theundillutedtruth Or find me www.facebook.com/chidumegideon or blog @ www.gchidume.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment